[mapguide-users] Mapguide and ODBC

Gord McKenzie gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Thu Apr 23 13:36:21 PDT 2015

No.  When I use the Preview option on the extended class of my Feature Source then I only see the extended attributes from the SQL Server table on about 15% of the records.  The rest of the records show the FeatureID and the key column from the sdf file but the corresponding SQL Server data is blank.

When I make a corresponding link in AutoCAD Map 2012, using the same sdf file and SQL Server table, I get 100% of the records matching correctly.

Gordon McKenzie
GIS Coordinator

T: 403.269.8887 / 1.800.478.6162
E: Gord.Mckenzie at canam.com    canam.com
900, 340 - 12th Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2R 1L5