[mapguide-users] New Looks of the Mobile GIS/Mapping Viewer - The Town of Qualicum Beach

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 05:47:27 PST 2015

Probably because there doesn't appear to be any asset bundling mechanism
being used. I see lots of little js and css files individually served out.

Asset bundling should at least reduce the number of js/css files served out.

Also I noticed that OpenLayers.js and ol.js are being loaded. Is this using
both OL2 and OL3? Sounds a bit ... heavy.

- Jackie