[mapguide-users] Error using quickplot - TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image:

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 07:10:11 PST 2015

I downloaded the latest copy and there are a lot of files in a zipped folder
so not sure which bits I should and shouldn't be replacing but I tried just
replacing the tcpdf.php file and that produced a different error as below.
I will have another play on Monday and get back to you. Thanks

PHP Warning: require_once(C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\lib\tcpdf/tcpdf_autoconfig.php)
[function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\lib\tcpdf\tcpdf.php on line
111 PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required 'C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\lib\tcpdf/tcpdf_autoconfig.php'
(include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\lib\tcpdf\tcpdf.php on line 111

-----
RegardsJD
Software-Matters
Dorset