[mapguide-users] Error using quickplot - TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image:

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Fri Feb 6 12:12:41 PST 2015

I have a few tricks I usually use to get the Quick Plot working:

1. Ensure the TCPDF folder is has "Modify" granted to IUSR or "Everyone".
2. Change your HOSTS file to make sure the server "knows" its name for
example my server is called www.mapguide.ca but in my hosts file I have to
put 127.0.0.1 www.mapguide.ca
3. Sometimes I have to force the port 80 in the PlotAsPDF.php and comment
out those line in the ELSE for if("80" === $port)  -- around line 177.

The first item I have to do constantly on most installs (MapGuide 2.6 and
AIMS 2015)