[mapguide-users] Building Mapguide-2.6.0 CentOS

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:12:54 PST 2015

Hi Mark,

I use vagrant to produce my builds of MapGuide for CentOS and Ubuntu.

Vagrant ensures I have a clean build environment with a consistent and
repeatable build process.

You can find the vagrantfiles and build scripts I use here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/Tools/Vagrant

A 2.6 version of these configurations is also available.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/branches/2.6/vagrant

Note: These configurations assume a windows host in that the scripts that do
the various "vagrant up" commands and other pre-VM setup are windows batch
files, but vagrant itself is multi-platform.

- Jackie