[mapguide-users] mapguide rest - bbox parameter with map?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:05:13 PST 2015

I think you might be misunderstanding the purpose of the image representation
in restcfg.json

Features will *always* be selected in the image representation. This is by
design. The intention behind the image representation is to show where your
feature(s) are in relation to the map specified in restcfg.json, and we do
that by showing such features as selected on the map. GeoREST follows this
same idea. Your feature(s) are the centre of attention, not the map.

If you are just after an image of a map at a certain view, then you can just
use the image representation of the map definition:

eg.
http://localhost/mapguide/rest/library/Testing/report/AV_Vorlage.MapDefinition/image.png?x=YOUR_CENTER_X&y=YOUR_CENTER_Y&scale=YOUR_SCALE&width=YOUR_IMAGE_WIDTH&height=YOUR_IMAGE_HEIGHT

- Jackie