[mapguide-users] Cannot edit WMS configuration document in Maestro

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Thu Feb 26 04:42:10 PST 2015

OK,

maybe it's just me who has this problem.

I tested it on my development machine with side by side installations of 2.4
(InstantSetup with different ports), 2.6 (Installer with default ports) and
3.0 (InstantSetup with different ports). With all these installations I can
reproduce this problem.

On a production server with MG3.0 (Installer with default ports) I can also
reproduce the problem.

One of our customers has also several MapGuide installations and I asked him
to reproduce my problem on their machines. BUT they don't seem to have any
problem. It all works like expected.

So any idea what's going on here? What can cause this problem?

Gunter