[mapguide-users] MapGuide site administration page can't access after reboot

xjin2 xin.jin at pcni.org
Wed Jun 24 09:03:44 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I'm new to the Mapguide. I had Mapguide all set up on Google Cloud Computer.
And I reboot the VM on Google Cloud Computer, after the reboot. The MapGuide
site administration page can't access any more, shows Not Found 404.

JDK is all set
The Apache-httpd is running good, I can see the welcome page.
The tomcat is running good, I can see the welcome page.
Start the mgserver.sh successfully.

Pretty much, everything is running smoothly until I reboot the system.

I don't have any idea how to fix this problem.

Please help!!!!!