[mapguide-users] Kaliopa mobile viewer with google maps as base layer

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:59:35 PDT 2015

Thanks Srecko and RenoSun.
I have have downloaded all 2.12 openlayers version (is the same of the
Kalipopa Mobile Viewer) to have the Google and other base map classes.
I call this library in the default.aspx, next I added the code that RenoSun
suggests me.

function initWms(){
            wmsLayArr1 = new Array(); //list of base layers
            wmsLayArr2 = new Hashtable(); //list of base layers ids

            // CODE ADDED

            var GoogleStreet = new OpenLayers.Layer.OSM("Google Street",
              ["http://mt1.google.com/vt/x=${x}&y=${y}&z=${z}"], {
numZoomLevels: 23,
              sphericalMercator: true,transitionEffect: 'resize' });

             map.addLayers([GoogleStreet]);
}

Then the Kaliopa mobile viewer shows the GoogleStreet base maps but my
mapguide map is not displayed any more. I supposed that the google layers
are overlaping my mapguide maps (on the top) thus I added the following
code:

map.setLayerIndex(GoogleStreet, 0);

In order to put the GoogleLayer in the bottom of my map but even I cant view
my mapguide map.
What it would be the problem?

Thanks in advance