[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.5.2 Connexion Limit

Rémy Gourrat rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Tue Mar 3 01:44:54 PST 2015

Hi,

I have always a issue when more 20 people connect to a mapguide server via ajax viewer.

After an undetermined number of open sessions (sometimes 19, sometimes 24 or more), new entry clients can't open a new session, no message in the error log and other log about this,

so I search a reason about this impossibility to open a new session.

In webconfig.ini i see :

MaxConnections = 12 and in the comment, i read there is link with the number of core CPU.

If I have only 2 cores CPU, i must reduce this MaxConnections parameter ?

In serverconfig.ini I see :

MaxConnections = 100. what is a connexion ? 1 connexion = 1 sessionID ? or is it the same thing that the Query (url which specify sessionID) ?

QueueSize = 80
ThreadPoolSize = 40
if I miss of CPU resource, i must increase this parameters ?

I am very disappointed not get message in logs, is it necessary to run magguide in debug mode ?

Thanks for your help and advices

-----
AG-Carto - Bayonne