[mapguide-users] Commercial layers (Google Maps)

Franco Caloni franco.caloni at stacec.com
Thu May 7 06:53:39 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I have 2 questions about commercial map layers, specifically on Google Maps.
1) Is there a way to *NOT* have all the world, just an area? At the end of
this doc:

https://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/MapGuideCommercialOverlays

it's stated yes, it's possible:

<InitialView>
          <MinX>-9774168</MinX>
          <MinY>5415995</MinY>
          <MaxX>-9754637</MaxX>
          <MaxY>5434757</MaxY>
</InitialView>

But I got an error when try to add those lines in the ApplicationDefinition
And looking at ApplicationDefinition-1.0.0.xsd it's seems not allowed.
But I really don't need all the world.....

2) Is it possible to have the commercial layer as a "MapGuide layer"?
I mean to have it in the legend like other layers so user can easily switch
it on/off?

Thanks

Franco