[mapguide-users] PDF report using TCPDF and MapGuide RenderMap .... help

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon May 25 16:37:23 PDT 2015

I'd like to appologise up front because I have no idea how to narrow my issue
down without dumping the whole script here :(

Basically I've noticed an issue where I'm generating some images using PHP
scripts and inserting them into a PDF report.
After generating one or two of these reports the mgserver seems to just lock
up and I have to restart it.
I think I have missed something that's chewing through memory like crazy.

The script is broken down into the following steps:
1. generate PDF
2. generate jpg image insert into pdf (1024px*1024px)
3. generate jpg image insert into pdf (250px*175px)
4. add additional information to PDF report and show pdf to the user
MgServer 2.2.0.5703 (Still working on getting ecws working on the new
version)
Microsoft WindowsServer 4.0 Service Pack 1

Perhaps someone will find a use for some parts of the script or maybe
there's another way I can do this that's more efficient

again apologies for the massive block of code :p

-----
MapGuide Maestro 5.0b
MapGuide Opensource 2.2.0.5703
Fusion, PHP, Apache