[mapguide-users] Fusion MgSelection problem

vd2 volkerdrescher at gmx.de
Wed Nov 18 01:02:33 PST 2015

Hi,i have layers with ScaleRanges and filters for every ScaleRange. The
filters limit the visibility of features.If I select features, Fusion does
not include these features in the session selection (MgSelection) except
theVectorScaleRange tag is the first occuring in the LayerDefinition.The
selection fusion gets from the mapagent is ok (but the selected features are
not highlighted).Without filters everything is ok.My workaround is: test if
the layer is in the session selection > if not get the selection from the
client and save it in the session. But this takes time.MGOS 2.6, W2012
Server, 64bit