[mapguide-users] blink a layer or a feature

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Mon Nov 23 13:48:01 PST 2015

My code does not have throw exceptions, but does not show the added layer. I
am using AIMS 2014, Fusion viewer and google base map. The layer "LTR-off"
is already created in my library, but is not added to my map in the library.
So I am adding the layer in the code bellow. The addLayer function is called
at the onload of my HomeTaskPanel page.  The map variable is sucessfully
pointed, also the oMapOL.

        var url =
"http://localhost/mapserver2014/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?USERNAME=Anonymous";
        var metersPerUnit = 1;

        var mapWindow = window.top.FrameMapa;
        var Fusion = mapWindow.Fusion;
        var OpenLayers = mapWindow.OpenLayers;

        var inPerUnit = OpenLayers.INCHES_PER_UNIT.m * metersPerUnit;
        OpenLayers.INCHES_PER_UNIT["dd"] = inPerUnit;
        OpenLayers.INCHES_PER_UNIT["degrees"] = inPerUnit;
        OpenLayers.DOTS_PER_INCH = 96;

        function AddLayer() {
            var map = Fusion.getWidgetById("Map");
            var options = { isBaseLayer: true, transitionEffect: "resize",
buffer: 1, useOverlay: false, useAsyncOverlay: false, singleTile: true };
            var params = {};
            params.mapName = '<%=sessionId%>';
            params.session = '<%=mapName%>';
            var layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.MapGuide("LTR-off", url,
params, options);
            map.oMapOL.addLayer(layer);
        }