[mapguide-users] SQL Server Spatial View Selection Issue

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:44:04 PDT 2015

Hi Jakie,

Thank you for your reply, and I modified the config.xml that export from one
of my SQL Server DB.

I only left three SQL Server Spatial View in the config.xml, and I paste the
content of the config.xml back to AIMS SQL Server feature source
configuration document by using Maestro, and it works!

However, if I use my fusion with Anonymous account (not Admin), the layers
won't show up on my browsers. It only allowed me to preview by using Maestro
or Infrastructure Studio. However, I am using different account for my
fusion login, it works perfectly now. I can select all my SQL Server Spatial
views as long as I added them to the feature source configuration document
:)

For another database that I have, do you know how can I export the data
store configuration to xml only including a few specific the SQL Server
Spatial views?

Thanks!!! a LOT!