[mapguide-users] SQL Server Spatial View Selection Issue

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:21:44 PDT 2015

Yeah, it's really a good way to manage what tables you would like
MapGuide/AIMS to access. I am going to improve the performance of our
municipal GIS by using FDO Toolbox.

Moreover, I think it will be a great idea if Maestro or Infrastructure
Studio will not only allow user to pick only the tables they would like to
include when they're adding a new database/file feature sources, but also
allow them to configure the PK for each tables/views optionally.

That will be in my wish list :)