[mapguide-users] What Java version is needed for Mapguide 3.0?

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Oct 29 11:25:03 PDT 2015

It is definitely in the path...even moved them to a separate directory and
tried it that way.
I have no clue what is so Different about the DLLs or JAR in this version
but the only Object it can grab and dump from is the MapGuideJavaApi where
it shows that it acknowledges MgInitializeWebtier, but it won't let me run
it, that's when it crashes. If i try to reach any other CLASS it fails.

Something about these files has changed enough from 2.6 to 3.0 that
Coldfusion cannot reach them correctly.

I don't know what changed Whether it is the way they are compiled, new
dependencies I don't know about, etc. but using the same exact files from a
2.6 install worked flawlessly, in fact through 3 version Upgrades as well.