[mapguide-users] Lost in Localization

pcardinal pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 16 12:33:37 PDT 2015

Which function (or process) is reading the files  "en", "fr", etc situated in
the directory "www/fusion/text" under MGOS_3.0 (server2008) ?  I am trying
to use the viewer Fusion in English and in French but, when the file "fr" is
present, I can not use both languages (only the French language is
available). I have tried to add the parameter  "language=en" to my url but
Fusion still use "fr".  The regional settings of the computer is also part
of the problem.