[mapguide-users] Add geometry to feature source

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Mon Apr 4 12:03:20 PDT 2016

Hi Greg,

I have the same problem, I created a temporary feature source in the map
session and if I change the <ResourceID> node of the layer xml file from
this:

<ResourceId>Library://data/sdf/truck_route.FeatureSource</ResourceId>

to something like this (the session id varies of course):

<ResourceId>Session:f3d25478-4b71-11e0-8000-485b394503be_en_7F0000010AFC0AFB0AFA//truck_route.FeatureSource</ResourceId>

The temporary layer is added to the map session but shows nothing. Have you
got an answer to this question ?

Thanks.