[mapguide-users] Add geometry to feature source

Greg Neff gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Mon Apr 4 13:43:25 PDT 2016

I never did solve the problem although I don't think it was the same
problem as you are facing.  If I refreshed the page after creating the
feature source and layer, I could see the new layer.  That was a long time
ago and I don't use that particular application anymore.

Sorry,

Gregory B. Neff

District Engineer

Cottonwood Improvement District