[mapguide-users] default widget active

torrini maria.kallbach at geoplanteam.ch
Tue Aug 9 02:18:23 PDT 2016

Hi list,
I have a problem which is already discussed a lot. I tried a lot of things,
but don't come to the right solution:
I want the pan-widget (instead of select) to be active when the layout is
opened. I managed to activate the widget via javascript
(Fusion.getWidgetsByType('Pan')[0].activate();), but the icon in the toolbar
is not active. You even have to click pan and back to select to have the
select-widget active. What do I have to do to activate the icon, too?!
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5280014/Zwischenablage01.png>
MapGuide version: 3.0.0.8701

Any help is appreciated :-)