[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.0 Postgre view problem

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:08:30 PST 2016

Yeah, I got it working with other tables where PK is defined, then it works,
of cause there is little peformance drop compered to regular view with join,
but selection is possible.
So when there is no PK field in view  then view become as nonselectable when
using Mapguide.
I have tables without PK defined so I need some workaround how to visualize
those tables with Mapguide when I need to use joins between tables. Maybe I
can define PK's for those tables, but I dont know is it possible.
I tried also use Mapguide join when creating dataconnection using Studio,
but result(layer in map) is really slow.
Sad that Postgresql havent same PK defining function for views like Oracle
have.

Kajar