[mapguide-users] Problems with base layers.

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:17:01 PST 2016

Hi Martin,

Same here with AIMS 2014. I noticed that when I switched the map by using
Map Fusion.Widget.MapMenu, somehow the Fusion was still trying to load every
maps that I switched to as basemaps, and also the Base Layers from previous
maps.

I switched to three different maps, and Fusion request the single tiles of
every map that I switched to all the time.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5300545/Capture1.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5300545/samecoookie.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5300545/Property.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5300545/Utility.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5300545/Recreation.png>

I will keep digging for solutions, but hope others may find the solutions
for this problem too.

Cheers