[mapguide-users] Problems with base layers.

maherich maherich at gis-services.sk
Thu Dec 22 04:37:47 PST 2016

Hi,
We didn't dig very deep into it as we didn't have so much time. What we did is that we created two maps:
1.       One for public where we put all the layers into one Basemap that is not transparent. So even though the previous maps are loaded after switching the map they are displayed under the map that is selected :). Of course this is only a hack and not a solution. And we transfer lot more data as needed.
2.       Second map for authorities. In this map we use no Base Layers anymore. It is not so fast, but there is no problem with switching of maps.
Thank you for your input. If you find any solution, we will very appreciate it.
Martin