[mapguide-users] invalid geomatry in oracle spatial

Rémy Gourrat rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Fri Dec 23 03:20:34 PST 2016

Hi,

Fdo2fdo don’t use a recent fdo version and Map is often more efficient.

So when i have this case, I use only fdo2fdo before fdo2cmd,

i try on another table.

also, i put a where clause in fdo2do to return just one very simple object of my failing table.

if i have success I put a where clause to return first of 50% lines tables, if I succeed, I try other 50%.

And after 25%, ect… to get the strange object !

It’s often a very complex object with lot of holes without good equilibre…

Good luck

Rémy

-----
AG-Carto - Bayonne