[mapguide-users] REST error at a Complete Loss

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Jun 9 10:36:51 PDT 2016

This my 7th install of REST all those before I have had no issues This one
has got me stumped.

Using my Normal TEST of http://localhost/mapguide/rest/library/list.html I
didn't get prompted for username and just get the following Error.
Error Message:
Detailed Error Information:
Module    IIS Web Core
Notification    MapRequestHandler
Handler    StaticFile
Error Code    0x80070002
Requested URL    http://localhost:80/mapguide/rest/library/list.html
Physical Path    C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\rest\library\list.html
Logon Method    Anonymous
Logon User    Anonymous

This is Mapguide 2.5.2 Which was the install on all of the others (would use
3.0 but SID support issues).
I installed the Application Request Routing.
I checked the URL Rewrite options and they look the same as the others(I can
honestly say I don't understand these or where to go to make sure they are
Turned on).

I uploaded the Sheboygan data as well and can browse to the
http://localhost/mapguide/rest/sampleapps/index.php page but can't run any
of them either.

I gave the Local Machine IIS_IUSR full access, even went as far as Giving
full permissions to Everyone. No matter what I continue to get the same
error.