[mapguide-users] Google Layer not working

madhur chanana madhurchanana92 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:17:01 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I am trying to make a fusion application by editing the application
definition file in the template's folder. However, when i try to add a
google layer to the map, the browser shows up an error "google is not
defined" but works fine with OSM layer.

Also the Google baselayer works if I preview the application definition
directly from Maestro.I need to provide google layer support directly from
the template folder as it allows me to add multiple maps in an application
which I am having trouble doing with Maestro.

If anyone knows the fix to provide google baselayer support by editing the
application definition file in template's folder and calling the index.html
file through the web browser, please help me.

Thanks
Madhur