[mapguide-users] Mapguide server 3.0 crashes often and got pink screen in the fusion viewer

naym r.naym at hawarit.com
Fri Mar 11 02:43:03 PST 2016

Thank you for the suggestions.

We have around 15 projects. So we have created 15 different maps with about
20 layers for each maps.
5 to 6 layers have shp file source and 1 layer with ecw. And rest of the
layers are from postgis database using filtering and also different themes.

and currently we have 20 users but at this moment there are around 10 users
who browse the gis viewer at a time.
But I noticed, sometime even a single user could cause the service crash or
stop working.