[mapguide-users] Need a few help ...

Delavaud Emeric zuvassin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 03:24:19 PDT 2016

Ok, first, a big thks for the Answer.

To be more precise, i'don't wanna build it on Centos7 ... (or run it in a
docker)
I just wanna run the webextension part... outside of the embed Mapguide
Webserver... on another linux machine ...

I'm currently stuck on this because the embed version is apache 2.4.10 and
php 5.5.17 ...
and we don't use this version ...
and even a minor version change (currently 5.5.33) mess with the php module
... compiler_global_id issues ...

I wan't to find a way to compile it for this version ... or just download a
working version...
and/or (but i'm dreaming i think) having a version wich is not dependant of
minor php version change ...

if I managed this ... our futur datacenter production version will be a
centos 7, apache 2.4, php 5.6-fpm
and after the days i lost, i'm really afraid of this ... because we don't
need the full mapguide server running on centos 7
but just the webextension ...

> MapGuide currently doesn't build on CentOS 7, I didn't have any success
> when
> I last tried to build on this version.
>
> If you must run MapGuide outside of CentOS 6.x / Ubuntu 12.04, you could
> try
> running MapGuide inside a docker container derived from a centos6/ubuntu12
> base docker image.
>
> - Jackie

Cordialement

Delavaud Emeric