[mapguide-users] QueryMapFeatures throws OSGeo.MapGuide.MgDbException

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Mon Oct 17 07:05:15 PDT 2016

Hi

I am using MaestroAPI 6 and MapGuide 3.1. I am trying to query a map using
the QueryMapFeatures function. I create the runtime map using the CreateMap
function and later query the map.
I call the query this way:

The last lines fails with:
Exception thrown: 'OSGeo.MapGuide.MgDbException' in
OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideCommon.dll

The MapGuide server error.log says:
Error: An exception occurred in DB component.
        Db::put: DB_LOG_BUFFER_FULL: In-memory log buffer is full

If I validate the map in MapGuide Maestro I get no errors. How can I
troubleshoot what is causing this error?

Best regards
  Hans Milling...