[mapguide-users] Mapguide raster as Tiff image in new window

madhur chanana madhurchanana92 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:36:51 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I have raster data in GeoTIFF format. I want to display it by using the
extents to show the extent of the data as a Rectangle Shapefile on Mapguide
Flexible layout and open the image from disk or from geoserver as a WMS
service in a new window when the user clicks on the extent in the map
window.
Is there a way to achieve this by using Mapguide Maestro. I am using
Maestro 5.1 and Mapguide 3.0.
If there is a way to achieve this by coding, do let me know. I have been
struggling with Raster data for a while, any suggestions would be really
appreciated.

Thanks
Madhur Chanana