[mapguide-users] Problems getting LocalNative and MapGuide 3.1 to work with MaestroAPI 6

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Tue Sep 27 02:55:45 PDT 2016

Hi MapGuide Users

I compiled OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.Native-3.1.0.dll using the
ProviderTemplate.exe file provided with the MaestroSDK.
However when I copy the file to the Test directory and run the test (I have
modified the ConnectionProviders.xml) I get the following error:

Errors and Failures:
1) SetUp Error : MaestroAPITests.TestBootstrap
   SetUp : System.IO.FileLoadException : Could not load file or assembly
'OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI, Version=6.0.0.8909, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=f526c48929fda856' or one of its dependencies. The located
assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
   at MaestroAPITests.TestBootstrap.Setup()

I have checked the OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.dll file (right
click->properties->details) and the version is 6.0.0 and no build number is
visible. How can I fix this? Is the LocalNative dll built with a different
version or is it the test app that is using a different version or what is
the reason for this error?

Best regards
  Hans Milling...