[mapguide-users] Problem with MobileViewer and SSL (https)

JonAg jonag27 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:42:18 PDT 2017

Hi

I have a problem using mobileviewer (AIMS) after installing SSL certificate.
I get error on loading background maps (I use bing, but have tried google
and yahoo too).  The error I get is : Failed to load script:
http://ecn.dev.virtualearth.net/mapcontrol/mapcontrol.ashx?v=6.2&mkt=en-us

Does anyone have a solution to this. I have tried to take out the
?baselayers and then the map opens but not with any background map

Thanks in advance
Jón Ágúst