[mapguide-users] Researching Processors for MGOS

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Fri Aug 18 10:15:46 PDT 2017

Per core performance is a good thing...

However, you don't mention disk access.  I would spend more on faster disks/SSDs than cores.

Martin Morrison
Infrastructure Application Engineer/Systems Analyst
 Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
540.345.1410
martin.morrison at edsi.com<mailto:martin.morrison at edsi.com>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2249F.40681A50]