[mapguide-users] MapGuide/AIMS OSM TransportMap and CycleMap API Key Required

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 14:33:00 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I just would like to share how I update the FusionSF.js to use OSM tiles
with API KEY.

http://www.thunderforest.com/docs/apikeys/
<http://www.thunderforest.com/docs/apikeys/>

... about code line 113806
 if (!this.oLayerOL) {
            if (this.layerType == 'OpenStreetMap' || this.layerType ==
'OSM') {
                if (this.mapTag.extension.Options[0].type[0] == "Mapnik"){
                    this.oLayerOL = new
OpenLayers.Layer.OSM[this.mapTag.layerOptions.type](this.getMapName(), null,
this.mapTag.layerOptions);
                }
                else if (this.mapTag.extension.Options[0].type[0] ==
"CycleMap"){
                    //this.oLayerOL = new
OpenLayers.Layer.OSM(this.getMapName(), null, this.mapTag.layerOptions);
                    this.oLayerOL = new OpenLayers.Layer.OSM("t at h",
"https://tile.thunderforest.com/cycle/${z}/${x}/${y}.png?apikey=YOURAPIKEY");
                }
                else if (this.mapTag.extension.Options[0].type[0] ==
"TransportMap") {
                    this.oLayerOL = new OpenLayers.Layer.OSM("t at h",
"https://tile.thunderforest.com/transport/${z}/${x}/${y}.png?apikey=YOURAPIKEY");
                }
            }
            else {
                this.oLayerOL = new
OpenLayers.Layer[this.layerType](this.getMapName(),
this.mapTag.layerOptions);
            }
            //fractionalZoom not permitted with tiled base layers regardless
            this.mapWidget.fractionalZoom = false;
            this.mapWidget.oMapOL.setOptions({ fractionalZoom: false });
        }

You may see the result on our  public GIS Recreation Map
<http://maps.qualicumbeach.com/QB/Recreation.aspx?m=Recreation>  .

Cheers!