[mapguide-users] Ajax viewer, URL in Properties Pane

gom gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Tue Feb 7 06:53:52 PST 2017

Reno,

Would it be possible to see the exact format of the url string from the
database, for the sample record you showed me?  I have copied and pasted the
string from my database table below.  That string always shows up as null in
my properties window.  I have tried this in SQLite and SQL Server 2008 R2.

All else being equal, I would expect that the problem must be how my string
is stored in SQL Server.

Thanks for all the great support.

Plan PDF <http://my.apps.com/um/PDF/G19207W1-R2-BW.pdf>