[mapguide-users] Synchronize multiple mapguide instances

Mark Bratcher mbratcher at atlasgeodata.com
Fri Feb 24 06:10:18 PST 2017

Thanks Jackie, I'm going to give this thing a shot and I'll share any
success stories with the group.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 7:15 PM, Jackie Ng <jumpinjackie at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a untapped space that I've only dipped my feet in, but you should
> look at putting MapGuide inside docker containers.
>
> You can then script out the install/data/configuration set up in the
> Dockerfiles. You can leverage docker shared volumes to put shared spatial
> data files and reference them from MapGuide containers with external
> aliases.
>
> With Windows 10 / Server 2016, you can have windows docker containers as
> well.
>
> - Jackie

*Mark Bratcher*
*Atlas Geographic Data, Inc.*
*voice: 910.256.9892*
*cell:  910.547.7105*
*www.atlasgeodata.com <http://www.atlasgeodata.com>*

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager
admin at atlasgeodata.com.