[mapguide-users] 30 seconds delay after creating +/-100 CreateRuntimeMap calls

BenSav ben.Savelkoul at geosolutions.be
Mon Feb 27 15:24:23 PST 2017

Hi Jackie,

I do pass the session ID to the CREATERUNTIMEMAP call. I also tried to bump the SessionRepositoriesLimit value, but I've never encountered more than about 20 sessions at a time so that doesn't seem to be the problem. That is about 20 sessions since we haven't gone to production yet. If I encounter this problem in our test environment, I expect it only to be worse in production.

Now, I already changed some things in my viewers code to not load all the  runtime maps at once into the session at startup. So, this keeps the problem from occurring for now. But I am not sure that will do for production.

Cheers, Ben

[cid:image004.png at 01CE52E4.A7D3CDA0]

Ben Savelkoul
0494 64 63 73 |  ben.savelkoul at geosolutions.be<mailto:ben.savelkoul at geosolutions.be>

GEO Solutions nv, Prins Boudewijnlaan 41, 2650 Edegem
www.geosolutions.be<http://www.geosolutions.be/>
GIS op maat van uw organisatie |Advies | Analyse | Ontwikkeling | Data