[mapguide-users] mapguide-react-layout 0.7 released

dan.nilsson dan.nilsson at tyrens.se
Wed Jan 4 00:48:48 PST 2017

Hi!

I have tested it with "heavy" maps, with many layers.
The layers is connected to PostGIS, SQLite, SHP files and WMS.
It is very good speed!

I have found out that if I have more than two levels in layergroups, the
layer legend doesn't work.
Is this a known issue?

And I have more than one layer with flyouts (maptip), only the first layer
with flyout works.
For example, I have a polygon layer that have a flyout. If I then have a
point layer over that polygon layer, the flyout for the point doesn't show
up. Or is it only in my installation?

I am using MapGuide OpenSource v3.1.0.9064 on a Windows 10 x64.
The browser I use is Microsoft Edge, IE11, Firefox 50.1.0, Google Chrome
Version 55.0.2883.87 m.