[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro is moving to GitHub

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:22:53 PST 2017

Announcement:
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/announcing-mapguide-maestro-is-moving.html

To get away from subversion and to also encourage more external
contributions, I've decided to move MapGuide Maestro to my GitHub repository

https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-maestro

Do not make any more Maestro-related tickets on the MapGuide trac instance.
Make them on GitHub issues instead. I will be moving all Maestro-related
issues and wiki content over to GitHub. Old Maestro releases will still be
at their usual place, but new releases will be on GitHub. Once this
migration is complete, I will remove Maestro from the "Tools" section of the
SVN repository.

- Jackie