[mapguide-users] Test release of MapGuide Maestro 6.0m6

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 04:23:54 PST 2017

Hi All,

Since moving MapGuide Maestro to GitHub, I've hooked it up to the free (and
awesome) AppVeyor Continuous Integration/Delivery service and we should now
have *automated* publication of official and daily builds of MapGuide
Maestro

For anyone interested, here's a test release of 6.0m6, the next milestone
release of MapGuide Maestro 6.0

https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-maestro/releases/tag/6.0m6-appveyor-deploy-test4

Bleeding edge (to the latest commit) builds can be found on the AppVeyor
page:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/jumpinjackie/mapguide-maestro/build/artifacts

I'd be interested in feedback on these installers, to make sure that
AppVeyor is packaging our build artifacts properly.

6.0m6 proper will land shortly after I'm confident that AppVeyor is
packaging and publishing things properly.

- Jackie