[mapguide-users] Set selection color using MaestroAPI 6

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Thu Jun 1 02:04:59 PDT 2017

Hi all

I am using MaestroAPI 6 and MapGuide 3.1. I can see that the
renderdynamicoverlay supports a selection color. The OpenLayers
implementation of MapGuide uses GETMAPIMAGE and GETDYNAMICMAPOVERLAY. In my
codebehind I use the IMappingService.RenderRuntimeMap.
These do not support setting the selection color. I cannot see any way to
set the selection color in the RuntimeMap either.
Question is. Can it be done? Is it possible or is the renderdynamicoverlay
something used by Fusion or React layout?