[mapguide-users] Set selection color using MaestroAPI 6

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 02:12:55 PDT 2017

I think RenderRuntimeMap just needs to be extended to take a selection color.

The only catch is if HTTP provider is connected to a < 3.0 MG server, if a
custom selection color is passed in, we need to either make it throw
NotSupportedException or just ignore the selection color as RFC148 (custom
selection colors for GETMAPIMAGE) was only introduced in MGOS 3.0

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc148

- Jackie