[mapguide-users] The customization story in mapguide-react-layout

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 06:50:02 PST 2017

Hi All,

I've been getting more questions lately about "How do I do X" with
mapguide-react-layout.

So I've written a blog post about what customization options are currently
available and what to expect for upcoming releases on the
customization/extensibility front.

http://themapguyde.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/react-ing-to-need-for-modern-mapguide.html

Hopefully this blog post will address whatever question you might have on
this matter.

If not? Feel free to ask on this thread and I'll see if I am able to answer
to the best of what I know.

- Jackie