[mapguide-users] The customization story in mapguide-react-layout

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Mar 13 19:11:36 PDT 2017

Hey Jackie,

I'm completely new to the whole GIT pull request clone build thing (this
could be painful).

I think I've done this right but just want to check I've not messed
something up.

I've downloaded VSCode used gitgui to clone the master branch repository and
installed yarn and node.js

Next up I've made some minor changes to the "selection-panel.tsx"
add a href link when the property name is "Readings" opened the terminal
within VSCode and run yarn install

everything looks like it passed and built then i copy the viewer folder to
the web server and run it ....
and get the error below

using the release version 0.8 works though ..... I must be doing something
wrong

yarn install

web server error

-----