[mapguide-users] Synchronize multiple mapguide instances

Mark Bratcher mbratcher at atlasgeodata.com
Thu Mar 16 06:30:04 PDT 2017

Srecko,

Thanks for sharing I figured that would be possible but I haven't dug into
the API, that may be just the thing I need.
Would you mind sharing a bit of your implementation? I understand if you
don't.
I'm also running multiple instances behind HaProxy with basically the same
setup. I have about 70 top level repository items spread across 6 machines,
each resource is on a minimum of two machines and every machine is
identical so I can move resource between machines.

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 3:32 AM, Srecko Lipovsek <srecko.lipovsek at kaliopa.si
> wrote:

> Yes, each node is server/web tier pair.
> This was the reason for syncing repository between nodes.
> Sticky session in HaProxy need to be set, because all requests from one
> user
> need to be redirected to the same backend node (Mapguide Session).
> HaProxy has also the ability of healt check if one of node fails.

*Mark Bratcher*
*Atlas Geographic Data, Inc.*
*voice: 910.256.9892*
*cell:  910.547.7105*
*www.atlasgeodata.com <http://www.atlasgeodata.com>*

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager
admin at atlasgeodata.com.