[mapguide-users] Synchronize multiple mapguide instances

Rémy Gourrat rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Fri Mar 17 02:38:04 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm very interesting by multiple MapGuide server but i am afraid by desynchronization multiple servers.

I had an idea but I couldn't get time to develop it.

Create an aspx/asmx wich replacing the url server in connect dialog box mapagent.fcgi in Mapguide maestro.

This aspx/asmx duplicates each maestro query to multiples mapagent.fcgi.

And if one of this server return an error the aspx/asmx return the error to maestro and rollback the modification for others server.

Wich will be the issues encontred ?

Rémy

-----
AG-Carto - Bayonne