[mapguide-users] Getting full geometry of selected feature

Firenter cedric.corthout.external at arcelormittal.com
Fri Mar 17 04:00:19 PDT 2017

Good day to you all!

I am using Openlayers to create an application and I create my own
highlights for selection.
However on point based layers this looks a bit strange.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5312812/BadSelection.png>

Right now there is already something old running an old version of the
Fusion Viewer I think? And I'd like it to look like that as well

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5312812/GoodSelection.png>

Right now I'm selecting the data with MgFeatureService.SelectFeatures and
then reading out all the fields (including geometry). However I can't seem
to find how to select the visual geometry of the feature. Is there even a
way to do that, or am I just missing something?

Thanks in advance!