[mapguide-users] How to connect oracle by using Mapguide Maestro

Gord McKenzie gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Wed May 3 11:46:49 PDT 2017

You should download and install the Oracle Instant client from Oracle's website.  You will need to create a user account with Oracle.  There are 32 and 64 bit versions of the client as well as for different versions of Oracle.  If the oci.dll folder is on your path it should work but like a lot of these things you may have to experiment a little to get things to work.

Hope that points you in the right direction.