[mapguide-users] How to connect oracle by using Mapguide Maestro

open_saucer t_mcgill at outlook.com
Mon May 15 18:12:37 PDT 2017

Thanks Bernhard,
you are right, it was with the 32 bit vs 64 bit Oracle client.

I originally installed oracle 32 bit client because I thought that's what I
needed due to a Oracle 32 bit database I had installed on my db server.  It
is now working because of the installation of a 64 bit Oracle Client on the
MG server instead of 32.

Several of the screenshots was with different version of MG installed (2.6,
then 3.0), because I thought I'd test it out on different version of MG to
see if its working.  It turns out to be the Oracle Client bit issue instead.

Sorry for the confusion!